SMSLast updated December 29, 2022
SMS Short Code Terms of Service
1. Trady.com is a primarily inbound sms service, designed to easily sign up for the Trady website service via sms. The messages sent from this SMS program include promotional content (incl. cart reminders) delivered through via chat and 2FA codes.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you and SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing any issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected] or +14157375777.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Promotional messages frequence will vary. For OTP message, you will receive 1msg/request. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
31. CONTACT US
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Trady Holdings, Inc
548 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94104