Apply to Become a Trady Technician
Trady technicians are master handymen/finish carpenters who work on residential and commercial jobs.
- Every single shortlisted applicant will undergo and must pass a criminal history check.
- Every single shortlisted applicant will undergo an MVR check to ensure you are licensed to drive.
- Must own a vehicle and tools. Vehicle must be large enough to carry drywall sheets.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on carpentry experience
- Presentable, and great communication skills and at least conversational in English.
As a Trady technician you will operate remotely and travel to multiple customer premises each day (primarily residential, some commercial) to perform general maintenance / handyman tasks.
These tasks will vary from job to job, with interior tasks ranging from including Drywall repair, TV mounting, basic plumbing/electrical, and exterior tasks ranging from pergola assembly/installation to gate/fence repair or installation.
Trady technicians must maintain and carry their own complete tool set required to carry out this varied work including:
- Drywall/finishing tools
- Power tools
- Saws: miter saw, sawzall
- Ladders: Folding ladder, and 20ft+ extension ladder
- Compressor and paint brushes
- Stud finder
- Hand tools
- Trim Carpentry
- Drywall installation and repair
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Tile install and repair
- Ceiling fan installation
- TV mounting
- Basic plumbing
- Basic Electrical
- Interior & Exterior painting
- Door replacement
- Soffit repair
- Other general maintenance tasks
- We are a private, high-tech home services company – trady.com. We hire remote technicians around the country and dispatch jobs electronically to your calendar. You will use our software to upload photos of every job, and take digital payment.
Expected hours: 40 per week
Work Location: In person at customer premises, throughout the city and surrounding areas