Lawn care is important for many reasons. Not only does a well-manicured lawn increase your home’s curb appeal, but it can also increase your home’s value. A healthy lawn is also important for the environment. Properly cared for lawns can help reduce pollution and conserve water.
If you live in Ohio, you know that the weather can take a toll on your lawn. The hot summers and cold winters can stress your grass and make it more susceptible to disease and pests. That’s why it’s important to have a lawn care plan that takes into account the specific needs of your grass.
Here are some tips for lawn care in Ohio:
1. Mow high. Set your mower blade to 3 inches or higher. This will help your grass retain moisture and reduce the risk of disease.
2. Water early. Water your lawn in the early morning hours to give the grass time to absorb the water before the heat of the day.
3. Fertilize in fall. Apply a slow-release fertilizer in the fall to help your grass recover from the summer heat and prepare for the winter.
4. Control weeds. Weeds compete with your grass for water and nutrients. Use a herbicide to control weeds and make sure they don’t take over your lawn.
5. Aerate. Aerating your lawn helps improve drainage and allows your grass to better absorb nutrients.
By following these tips, you can have a beautiful lawn that will be the envy of the neighborhood.
You can now book and pay for our services directly from our website